The Digital Communications unit is responsible for digital communication channels, projects and initiatives between Henkel and the external public as well as internal employees. Its activities comprise both, the management of corporate content on Henkel's websites or intranet portal, as well as external and internal social media / community management. It also manages the development, enhancements and maintenance of our platforms and tools, such as content management systems and analytic dashboards. In our team, we are offering an internship for a period of 6 months to highly motivated and talented students, who would like to learn about the day-to-day activities involved in working for an international company.
What we offer
· Get insights into Corporate Communications analytics and measurement tools and IT governance processes
· Opportunity to work in an international environment and team in cooperation with IT department
· Support and involvement in the development of measurement dashboards
· Possibility to independently manage small to medium-sized digital communication projects with regional and global focus
· Take own responsibility for a variety of internal tasks within the department, including research & analysis of communication results, new project ideas and template designs
· Work with employees and management across departments and functions, collaborate with colleagues abroad and enable internal and external communication
Who we are looking for
· Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies focused on IT/computer science with focus on analytics, IT management or similar subjects
· Practical experience in the area of communications and marketing are welcome
· Excellent language skills in English and German
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, skills in analytics and measurement tools are advantageous
· Ambitious and independent person with strong analytical skills, team spirit and a sense for process improvement
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
Crée en 1876, Henkel est devenu le leader sur les marchés internationaux de la grande consommation et de l’industrie. Le groupe est présent dans le monde entier avec les plus grandes marques et des technologies dans 3 domaines : Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care, et les Adhesive Technologies.
L’entreprise dont le siège social international est basé à Düsseldorf en Allemagne emploie plus de 47 000 personnes dans le monde entier et a réalisé un chiffre d’affaire de 16, 5 milliards d’euros en 2012. Henkel dispose aujourd’hui d’une position forte notamment grâce à ses marques mondialement connues tels que Schwarzkopf, Loctite ou encore Pattex. Henkel s’est implantée en France en 1967 et connaît depuis une progression remarquable puisqu’elle à vu son chiffre d’affaires multiplié par 40 depuis 1970.