Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Digital Communications unit is responsible for digital communication channels, projects and initiatives between Henkel and the external public as well as internal employees. Its activities comprise both, the management of corporate content on Henkel's websites or intranet portal, as well as external and internal social media / community management. It also manages the development, enhancements and maintenance of our platforms and tools, such as content management systems and analytic dashboards. In our team, we are offering an internship for a period of 6 months to highly motivated and talented students, who would like to learn about the day-to-day activities involved in working for an international company.
What we offer
· Get insights into Corporate Communications analytics and measurement tools and IT governance processes
· Opportunity to work in an international environment and team in cooperation with IT department
· Support and involvement in the development of measurement dashboards
· Possibility to independently manage small to medium-sized digital communication projects with regional and global focus
· Take own responsibility for a variety of internal tasks within the department, including research & analysis of communication results, new project ideas and template designs
· Work with employees and management across departments and functions, collaborate with colleagues abroad and enable internal and external communication