Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Our team Corporate Branding & Communications Strategy is a part of Henkel's Corporate Communications department. We are responsible for all corporate branding and design activities and manage a wide range of topics within the scope of internal steering for our function. We are looking for a talented and motivated student who would like to learn more about corporate communications in an international company during a 6 month long internship, beginning in September 2018 .
What we offer
· Internal and external consultancy regarding corporate design on an international scale
· Development and implementation of corporate design standards and update of existing activities around corporate design communication
· Support in international steering of the corporate communications department, creation of reports and presentations
· Continuous evaluation of studies and rankings within the context of our global ranking management
· Support development of corporate brand activities
Who we are looking for
· Successful completion of first semesters of studies with major in economics, media or communication sciences
· First practical experience especially in the area of marketing, brand management, corporate communications or public affairs in companies / agencies
· Very good language skills in English and German
· Comprehensive MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint)
· Affinity for design and ideally experienced in Photoshop, InDesign and picture databases
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career