Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It´s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Within our multifunctional team, as a Corporate Internal Auditor, the chosen candidate will be working 3-4 years on international projects with a strong focus on process analysis and internal consulting. Besides this, a wide range of training opportunities will be provided. We offer an international and challenging environment, deep insights into our strategy, divisions and functions. This will enable our new colleague to start a promising career towards Top Management.
What we offer
· Independent performance of audits, joining the Supply Chain and Operations group, one of the five audit groups at Henkel
· Responsibility for projects within Henkel's Affiliated Companies all over the world (up to 24 weeks travel to Henkel locations in more than 75 countries)
· Identification of improvement areas and determination of actions with the respective management
Who we are looking for
· Excellent university degree within Business Administration, Engineering or Chemistry
· Minimum 3 years of work experience in one (or more) of the following areas: Audit, EHS/SHE, Supply Chain or Production
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Analytically strong and effective conflict manager with an international mindset
CIA certification is not mandatory but would be an asset
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career