Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Head of 3rd Party Manufacturing (m/f) is accountable for managing production of externally sourced finished goods in Europe.
What we offer
· Ensure high service level of contract manufactured and traded goods
· Secure product quality and production compliance
· Identify, drive and implement cost saving initiatives to improve total supply chain cost basis
· Determine, improve and implement best practice processes to assure continuous improvement
· Lead and develop an international team
· Cooperate closely with other functions, e.g. Purchasing, Marketing and Supply Chain
Who we are looking for
· Master Degree in Engineering, Business Management or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience of an international team
· Demonstrated project management and process improvement skills
· Practical experience with SAP and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Fluent English is a must
· Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and handle competing deadlines
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Willingness to travel
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career