Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel Transport & Metal (AT) as the global leader in adhesive, sealant and surface-treatment technologies for the transport & metal industries, creates competitive advantage for our customers along the entire value chain of car manufacturing. We partner with our customers right from the start, so that we understand their needs and develop tailored solutions – for today and tomorrow.
We provide undisputed, world-class excellence in our innovative solutions – based on the pillars sustainability, cost reduction, light weighting, eMobility and comfort & safety.
The position we are offering is in SBU AT Transport and Metal. The responsibility is Global Content Marketing & MarCom Manager eMobility.
What we offer
The Global Content Marketing Manager for eMobility is responsible for the development of a global marketing communication strategy & initiatives for B2B for Automotive with focus on eMobility. You are responsible for messaging the framework throughout internal enablement materials and external content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, retention, leads, positive customer behavior and sales. This includes connecting the value of our technologies, services and products in a simple and compelling story in the marketplace. You are an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, including digital, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement.
The position collaborates cross-functionally to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer.
· Develop a comprehensive content marketing strategy for eMobility with the aim to increase customer engagement worldwide and create an image that Henkel is a leader in technologies and solutions for eMobility
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content
· Activate a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why; continuous evolvement of eMobility strategy is a must
· Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution and content repurposing, including the implementation of content strategies
· Conduct periodic competitive content audits
· Plan, implement and measure the contents (ROM)
· Plan, steer & control the global marketing budget