Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
$16 – $24 per hour
This position is responsible for the production of chemical adhesives in a manufacturing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Operate process equipment to make products in the department with minimal supervision, to include rate of addition, application of heat/cooling, application of vacuum, adjustment of agitation intensity where applicable, and rate of reflux and distillation
· Must follow written instructions and notify management if written instructions could be improved (ie: safety, efficiency or quality)
· Maintain data logs which include time, weights, temperatures, and pressure. Must be legible and timely
· Troubleshoot processes and equipment to identify potential problems
· Follow all SHE requirements implemented by Henkel as well as state and federal mandates that apply to our product and raw material inventory
· Cross-train on all manufacturing equipment
· Provide operator training to other plant employees as appropriate.
· Provide emergency services and general direction to other employees in the event of a plant emergency
· Computer proficiency (Lotus Notes, Excel, internet, windows, SAP)
· Complete compliance with all site safety procedures and equipment operating instructions
· Participate in 5S and sustain clean work area to reduce any chance of employee injury
Education & Professional Requirements
· Must possess knowledge of safe handling practices with raw materials and finished goods to include the safety characteristics (SDS)
· Chemical handling experience preferred or minimum of 2 years related manufacturing experience
· Prefer knowledge in LEAN manufacturing principles or work environment
· Mechanical/electrical aptitude preferred
· Work with others in a respectful manner and as a member of the team, to achieve all goals set forth in the department
· Must be self-motivated and a strong team player
· Demonstrated excellent attendance and reliability
· High school diploma or GED
· Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards
· Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career