Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
$16 – $24 per hour
This position is responsible for the production of chemical adhesives in a manufacturing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Operate process equipment to make products in the department with minimal supervision, to include rate of addition, application of heat/cooling, application of vacuum, adjustment of agitation intensity where applicable, and rate of reflux and distillation
· Must follow written instructions and notify management if written instructions could be improved (ie: safety, efficiency or quality)
· Maintain data logs which include time, weights, temperatures, and pressure. Must be legible and timely
· Troubleshoot processes and equipment to identify potential problems
· Follow all SHE requirements implemented by Henkel as well as state and federal mandates that apply to our product and raw material inventory
· Cross-train on all manufacturing equipment
· Provide operator training to other plant employees as appropriate.
· Provide emergency services and general direction to other employees in the event of a plant emergency
· Computer proficiency (Lotus Notes, Excel, internet, windows, SAP)
· Complete compliance with all site safety procedures and equipment operating instructions
· Participate in 5S and sustain clean work area to reduce any chance of employee injury