Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Changes in business strategies and objectives as well as new technology trends, innovations, services and digitalization drive a continuous need for adaptation of the Henkel IT environment. The IBS Enterprise Architecture team defines, communicates and improves the key principles, methods and models that describe the future state of Henkel´s IT landscape and enables, steers and develops its evolution via the project portfolio. Enterprise Architects at Henkel build a holistic view of the organization's strategies, processes, applications, information and technology assets, ensuring that business and IT are in alignment.
What we offer
· Evaluate IT projects in terms of strategic fit, reusability of solutions and avoidance of redundant solutions
· Support project managers in order to evaluate, assess and design solutions to ensure coherence to Enterprise Architecture standards
· Develop roadmaps, reference architectures and transition plans for current to target state architectures for the entire company
· Define and design architecture building blocks, principles and frameworks and actively populate these standards
· Guide business and IT counterparts in all enterprise architecture related processes such as Tool Selections, Configuration management, Application Portfolio Management etc
· Support strategic programs by providing a holistic view on existing and future landscapes and apply best practices in terms of Enterprise Architecture methods and tools
· Review regularly Henkel´s IT landscape and identify areas for consolidation and cost savings