As we look into the future, the Global Strategy & Marketing Group (AX) has the aim to ensure Adhesive Technologies continues to outperform. In our AX vision, excellence and passion matter. These values are at the heart of everything we do.
The Global Strategy & Marketing Group is a key driver for the change agenda in Adhesive Technologies and leads strategic projects across the organization. We are an international and dynamic team that strives for excellence in order to create an amazing end-to-end customer journey and enable the organization to become more market-centric, competitive and agile. To achieve these objectives, we also drive a digital transformation program to become a data-driven organization and to translate Big Data into a competitive advantage.
We believe our people are our biggest assets to success. We encourage internal mobility, reward performance and help our people to achieve their professional goals. Joining AX is an exciting opportunity to jump-start your growth in Henkel and shape the future of Henkel Adhesive Technologies.
What we offer
· Opportunity to drive the transformation towards a data-driven organization and to turn Big Data analytics into a competitive advantage on a variety of business topics such as pricing or supply chain optimization
· Responsibility to shape and develop data pipelines, models, and analyses that open up new opportunities for the businesses and functions
· Responsibility for data transformations from a big data processing perspective and the use of PySpark, SQL, and other scripting languages to process high volumes of data
· Opportunity to pro-actively identify actions to further improve the data foundation
· Challenging and complex tasks, e.g. to ingest data from a diversity of sources, formats and technologies, to develop, test and maintain architectures and large-scale data processing systems and workflows, or to make high volumes of data available for further processing, extraction and analysis
· Opportunity to work with cutting edge data solutions in a cross-functional team and to be at the forefront of their implementation at Henkel
· Opportunity to act as a bridge between data sources and internal data consumers, like analysts, data scientists and decision-makers
· Membership in a dynamic and international team that supports Adhesive Technologies top management in all relevant strategic projects
· Opportunity to get to know Adhesive Technologies as a basis for building a long-term career at Henkel
Who we are looking for
· University Degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical discipline
· At least 2 years of relevant work experience
· Proven track record of successfully building and working with large and complex data sets.
· Knowledge of and experience with RDBMS
· Scripting experience and excellent programming skills (Python, PySpark, and others)
· Strong SQL abilities
· Knowledge of and experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, YARN)
· Knowledge of data modelling is a plus
· Git workflow and version control experience is a plus
· Excellent quantitative and analytical skills combined with the ability to interpret business challenges from non-technical individuals and offer appropriate data solutions
· Ability to communicate complex technical topics to a non-technical audience
· Creative problem-solving skills and great attention to detail
· Enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
· High level of motivation and strong team player
· Fluent in English
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Crée en 1876, Henkel est devenu le leader sur les marchés internationaux de la grande consommation et de l’industrie. Le groupe est présent dans le monde entier avec les plus grandes marques et des technologies dans 3 domaines : Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care, et les Adhesive Technologies.
L’entreprise dont le siège social international est basé à Düsseldorf en Allemagne emploie plus de 47 000 personnes dans le monde entier et a réalisé un chiffre d’affaire de 16, 5 milliards d’euros en 2012. Henkel dispose aujourd’hui d’une position forte notamment grâce à ses marques mondialement connues tels que Schwarzkopf, Loctite ou encore Pattex. Henkel s’est implantée en France en 1967 et connaît depuis une progression remarquable puisqu’elle à vu son chiffre d’affaires multiplié par 40 depuis 1970.