Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading with high-impact solutions worldwide. With over 26.000 employees in 70 countries and annual sales of about 9 billion € in 2016, we create sustainable value for more than 100,000 customers. We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods: from smartphones to food packaging, from cars to airplanes, from construction to industrial plants. Our success is built on breakthrough innovations and a passionate team of experts united by shared values.
As we look into the future, the Global Strategy & Marketing Group (AX) has the aim to ensure Adhesive Technologies continues to outperform. In our AX vision, excellence and passion matter. These values are at the heart of everything we do.
The Global Strategy & Marketing Group is a key driver for the change agenda in Adhesive Technologies and leads strategic projects across the organization. We are an international and dynamic team that strives for excellence in order to create an amazing end-to-end customer journey and enable the organization to become more market-centric, competitive and agile. To achieve these objectives, we also drive a digital transformation program to become a data-driven organization and to translate Big Data into a competitive advantage.
We believe our people are our biggest assets to success. We encourage internal mobility, reward performance and help our people to achieve their professional goals. Joining AX is an exciting opportunity to jump-start your growth in Henkel and shape the future of Henkel Adhesive Technologies.
What we offer
· Opportunity to drive the transformation towards a data-driven organization and to turn Big Data analytics into a competitive advantage on a variety of business topics such as pricing or supply chain optimization
· Responsibility to shape and develop data pipelines, models, and analyses that open up new opportunities for the businesses and functions
· Responsibility for data transformations from a big data processing perspective and the use of PySpark, SQL, and other scripting languages to process high volumes of data
· Opportunity to pro-actively identify actions to further improve the data foundation
· Challenging and complex tasks, e.g. to ingest data from a diversity of sources, formats and technologies, to develop, test and maintain architectures and large-scale data processing systems and workflows, or to make high volumes of data available for further processing, extraction and analysis
· Opportunity to work with cutting edge data solutions in a cross-functional team and to be at the forefront of their implementation at Henkel
· Opportunity to act as a bridge between data sources and internal data consumers, like analysts, data scientists and decision-makers
· Membership in a dynamic and international team that supports Adhesive Technologies top management in all relevant strategic projects
· Opportunity to get to know Adhesive Technologies as a basis for building a long-term career at Henkel