Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Global SU Innovation Program and Project Manager (m/f) leads and manages global projects and all innovation programs for the respective SU business. Program Management comprises ensuring strategic alignment of Innovation programs in line with SU growth targets. Project Management includes management of scope, stakeholder expectations, resources, timing and deliverables. This role is pivotal to supporting the SUs growth and profitability goals as well as delivering new products in a timely manner to our strategic markets.
What we offer
· Contribute to Global SU success by driving Innovation Strategic Programs and develop, lead and review Innovation Programs within Adhesives Development Process
· Demonstrate to SU added value and efficiency from running projects inside programs
· Ensure robust governance for Innovation Programs and link delivery of Innovation programs to SUs strategy, growth and profitability plans
· Define and manage program milestones to ensure alignment with global SBU/SU plans, incl. financial business plan, technical roadmaps, customer roadmaps etc.
· Identify potential gaps and provide Innovation solutions to meet the business targets
· Provide leadership and management for Product Development projects, direct project teams and manage stakeholder expectations
· Run efficient and effective use of both Planview and Adhesives Development Process and drive master data accuracy within Planview
· Steer effective business case submission
· Facilitate and manage the clear definition and delivery of a project's value proposition
· Continually enhance knowledge sharing and project management standards
· Travel up to 20% of time possible