Healthcare Digital Technology
The Sr Technical Product Manager will be a liaison with software development teams for eCommerce of GE Healthcare Digital utilizing Scaled Agile Framework. Provide software development teams with a clear and descriptive set of requirements captured as stories, partner with the teams to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features, defects, and technical debt, working with stakeholders: Product Managers, UX Experts, Software Developers and Technical Anchors.
Conduct business and systems analysis, lead software and process design changes, and generate application documentation in an agile environment. The Product Owner will gather and write requirements captured as User Stories, and be the technical liaison between the software development team and the IT Product Manager and business customers.
Key responsibilities include:
• Acts as the Product Owner within Agile scrum teams
• Manages Backlog
• Interacts with IT Product Managers and functional users to understand user needs and feature sets
• Break down the requirements and provide clear and descriptive set of requirements as User Stores. Document the stories in Rally
• Interprets the business needs
• Prepares User Requirements and translates requirements for Engineering. Prepares documentation per validation standards URS, IRS, data model, document matrix
• Works with technical writers on documentation
• Works with Architects, developers, and testers in the team to educate them on the User Stories, design solution and identify test scenarios for each story.
• Participate in scenarios base testing and execution of UAT scrips for a User Story.
• Represents the project stakeholders throughout the process
• Provides domain expertise during the acceptance testing process
• Supports efforts on Early Readiness Testing (ERT)
• Collaborates with User Experience Team on usability testing
• Provides status updates to the team and drives story demos to the IT Product Manager and Functional team.
• Proactively raises risks to the story completion
• Contributes proactively to continuous improvement of the team
• Interacts with the IT Product Mgr, Architects, and functional team to understand the business needs of each User Story.
• Develop the technical solution as per GE validation standards (HLD, LLD, DRS, etc)
• Provide status updates to the IT Product Mgr and functional team
• Collaborates with scrum team, functional users, and IT Product Mgr.
• Troubleshoots in support of issues that come up from Customer and Services Team
• Provides training on the product to other groups and may support training efforts with Customers
• Works closely with IT Product Management to understand the strategic roadmap and executes on it with Agile Scrum team(s).
• Keeps current with industry trends and domain expertise
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering, Product Management, Engineering, eCommerce, Science or technology.
• 2+ years experience as a Business Analysis or Developer
• Demonstrated ability in the areas of business analysis, process design, problem solving.
• Experience working with UX teams for defining customer interactivity design.
• Strong experience with Scaled Agile Framework
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
• Strong analytical and process skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
• Proven ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers.
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
• Must be willing to travel up to 10%
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Wauwatosa, WI.
• GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
• 5+ years’ experience in product management, product development or related field.
• eCommerce Product/industry/technical acumen
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.