Description de l'offre
Digital Platform & Industrial Applications
This position will work in lock-step with application or domain leaders acting as a product manager to create a clear strategic direction that will be delivered by the product development team. You will direct the team with a clear and descriptive set of requirements and deliver product features and functions by balancing customer need with business strategy, minimized defects, and technical debt.
Your priority is seamless integration and alignment of perspectives from a broad set of stakeholders including but not limited to: Customers, Process Owners, Enterprise Architects, Application Managers, Development teams and Technical Architects.
• Work with cross-functional teams to deliver features and significant products
• Own the short-term roadmap for MVPs and quarterly releases
• Prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs
• Engage frequently (80%) with the development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions
• Own and manage the backlog; continuously order and prioritize to ensure that 1-2 sprints/iterations of backlog are always ready
• Collaborate with UX in design decisions, demonstrating deep understanding of technology stack and impact on final product
• Work with Product Manager to understand customer and stakeholder personas
• Partner with the Service Owner to ensure healthy development process
• Be regarded as an expert in Agile Methodology; translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work units through problem decomposition and planning
• Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer, product manager and engineering team
• Demonstrates excelling business acumen, knows latest industry trends and is looked at as an internal functional expert on the product as well as the associated competitive landscape
• Mentor junior team members
Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical/metallurgy/chemical engineering or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
A minimum of 6 years of professional experience in fixed equipment reliability/integrity management for asset intensive industries OR Master’s degree with 3 years of experience in fixed equipment reliability/ integrity management for asset intensive industries OR PhD with 3 years of experience in fixed equipment reliability/integrity management for asset intensive industries
• Worked in industry (Oil & Gas, Process, Mining, and Energy) as a practitioner in the fixed equipment integrity/reliability management domain.
• Strong knowledge on how to manage mechanical integrity programs for all types of static asset but not limited to pressure vessel, piping, pipeline, PRD, Tank, Heat Exchanger Bundle.
• Strong knowledge of RAGAGEP’s (Recognized and Generally Accepted Generally Accepted Engineering Practices) like API, ASME, EN etc. for managing the integrity of fixed assets but not limited to API 510,570,653,580,581 ASME SEC VIII DIV1/2, B31.1/3/4/8.
• Strong knowledge about risk-based inspection methodology. Preferably implemented RBI programs in the past.
• Strong Knowledge of various inspection techniques to implement risk-based strategies.
• Strong knowledge of integrity operating window (IOW) work process as per API-584.
• Experience with implementation/usage of Asset Performance Management tools.
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technologies and approaches to solving problems
• Skilled in breaking down problems and estimating efforts
• Has the ability to propose, analyze impact and recommend appropriate technology choices
• Skilled in negotiation to align stakeholders and communicate a single synthesized perspective to the product development team. Balances value propositions from competing stakeholders.
• Demonstrates awareness of the competitive environment and its impact on the product
• Demonstrates knowledge of technologies in the market to actively participate in buy vs build recommendations, drive market timing decisions and scope of MVPs
• Ability to take ownership of medium sized or incompletely defined tasks
• Delivers while mentoring and helping junior team members
• Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale. Able to speak to mutual needs and win-win solutions. Uses two-way communication to influence outcomes and ongoing results
• Identifies misalignments with goals, objectives and work direction against the organizational strategy. Makes suggestions to course correct or escalates appropriately
• Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against commitments. Effectively balances multiple, different and/or competing objectives
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working with customers and dealing with difficult issues
• Effective team building and problem-solving abilities
• Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks.
• Pushes self for results; pushes others for results through team spirit and exhibiting role model behavior
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com