Description de l'offre
You will work as a member of an Agile/Scrum team and develop features according to requirements raised by our global product management team based in the US. The results of our sprints will be presented back to our key stakeholders such as application specialists and software service teams who globally implement and configure our software at our customer sites.
As part of our team you will apply your good technological understanding and passion for developing solutions with high standards for a product and environment that is placing high expectations towards your productivity and on the quality of your solutions.
If you further believe that a team is more than the sum of the individual parts, high team spirit is important to you and you love when everybody stands in for each other, this job is for you and we are very much looking forward to your timely application!
· Write code that meets high quality standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
· Collaborate in an agile team of 4-6 team members, participate in technical discussions and code reviews, share information across the team
· Work with Product Owners and Product management to clarify requirements and plan solutions to deliver to required timelines and quality standards
· Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, software and product security, scalability, documentation practices, refactoring and testing techniques Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities
· You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Medical IT or similar discipline
· You have experience in object oriented software development with Graphical User Interfaces, Object Relational Mappers and DI frameworks, preferably using .NET/C# and other Microsoft technologies like WPF, WinForms, Entity Framework, MEF, LINQ, WCF and XAML
· You have good understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns and SOLID principles
· You have knowledge on current database technologies (MS SQL Server), web services and related technologies (e.g. WCF, XML, IIS) and distributed systems
· You have experience with unit test frameworks and test driven development
· You have a high level of quality awareness
· You are willing to take responsibility outside coding
· You are fluent in English