Responsible for designing Mechanical product/subsystem release solutions.
1. Design new products and supports Installed Base of mechanical components or subsystems
2. Executes design to engineering standards
3. Works within a team to deliver technical solutions
4. Works with suppliers and customers and/or technical leadership to ensure that the technical deliverables are consistent with the goals of larger programs, projects or initiatives
5. Seeks mentoring to learn and solve problems
6. Leading design visualization efforts with 3D CAD models and essential component and assembly details to explore multiple design options
7. Developing engineering design concepts for components and electromechanical assemblies that have demanding requirements for size, precision, reliability and cost
8. Engaging in all phases of new product development, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
9. Conducting analysis of installed base and new product reliability using FMEA, Weibull Analysis and DFR
1. BS.c in Mechanical Engineering
2. Knowledge in structural engineering, analysis, and verification of mechanical structures, mechanisms, or electro/opto-mechanical assemblies.
3. Understanding in theories, concepts and techniques in structural and/or dynamics analysis
4. Knowledge of industry and/or academic practices and standards related to structural analysis, finite element analysis, and structural verification testing.
1. Demonstrated technical leadership capability in integration activities
2.Experience with Design for Manufacturability – Sheet metal, plastic molding, machining
3.Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
4. Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
5. Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
6. Effective oral and written communication skills
7. Global project experience
8. experience with motion control components design
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.