Description de l'offre
Power Power Services
The Lead Modeling Analyst will be responsible for updating and analyzing complex financial & operational models of long-term performance management contracts for gas turbine technologies. The role is responsible for driving compliant process execution of Contract Margin Reviews to identify & assess commercial, technical & operational risks and produce an accurate financial forecast.
As the Lead Modeling Analyst you will:
· Be responsible for work that is less defined in scope and will require the individual to understand broader business objectives and develop practical & innovative solutions to impact short-term & long-term business goals
· Coordinate with Operations & Finance teams to perform annual review of the contract’s financial performance vs. budget
· Interpret contractual terms & conditions; analyze to identify and understand potential risks
· Understand gas turbine technology operating & maintenance considerations
· Understand long term service accounting policies, modeling procedures & business forecasting standards
· Demonstrate mastery of ICAM modeling tool and other business applications
· Update models to reflect most recent parts pedigree, operating parameters, and maintenance event execution
· Create optimal event schedule & parts flow
· Update gas turbine operational forecast, understand engineering documentation regarding part life recommendation, and solve problems as-needed
· Provide detailed scenario & variance analysis; identify & recommend ways to maximize contractual profitability
· Ensure compliance to business processes & procedures; retain documentation as required.
· Evaluate & audit models for accuracy
· Communicate around all of the above to any level of management; proactively engage others and influence to drive action
· Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering, Finance or Technical field from an accredited university or college
· Minimum of 3 years of project or process management experience
· Strong oral & written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal & leadership abilities
· Strong analytical & problem solving skills
· Leadership Program graduate
· Demonstrated capability to understand and operate sophisticated technical & financial models
· Demonstrated success in a leadership role with ability to influence others in a highly matrixed environment
· Ability to deliver results in a fast paced, demanding environment that requires the balancing of multiple priorities
· Ability to support the Risk function; knowledge of gas turbine contracts processes & execution
· Ability to work effectively across multiple time zones in a culturally diverse group
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.