GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
In this role you will learn about the product marketing and will have the opportunity to participate in wide range of marketing activities and tasks having direct impact on the business. This Internship is possible from 6 months to 1 year.
· Customer/prospects analytics and segmentation
· Creating and update of marketing materials
· Support the analysis of surveys and create marketing reports
· Market and competitor analysis including internet research
· Planning and executing marketing campaigns and activities
· Support required for global product marketing
· Bachelor's or Master's degree with a focus on marketing / communication / social sciences / Analytics
· Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Attention to details
· Ability to work under stress and switch between different tasks quickly
· Very good English and good German Skills
· First work experience desirable (internships and/or study projects, especially with consultancies)
If you have any further questions, please contact the responsible recruiter Sarah Simon, Phone: 069/40125-1112.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.