HR Generalist (f/m)
Healthcare Human Resources
In this role, you will act as the HR first point of contact for managers and employees to provide counsel, coaching and support on HR fundamentals and employee related questions for our commercial Life Sciences business. You will execute key HR initiatives, providing available and responsive internal employee support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
· Lead key HR processes including compensation planning, employee onboarding etc. and focus on special HR projects or initiatives as needed
· Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to managers and employees within a matrix and complex business environment with specific emphasis on: employee advocacy/engagement, HR fundamentals and process training, employee relations, performance management, career development, talent assessment and retention
· Partner with HR Business Partners and people leader, act as interface between different Centers of Expertise like payroll, HR admin, recruiting, C&B etc.
· Collaborate and negotiate with Work Councils
· Ensure that all employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved
· Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
· Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment and care
· (Position is homebased. Depending on candidate’s skills and interests position can be part or full time, full time role would include a strong recruiting focus)
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or similar field
· Proven prior professional work experience in a similar role
· Passionate employee advocate who wants to make a difference in the organization by helping the business and our employees succeed
· Approachable and responsive with the ability to connect with employees at all levels
· Strong customer service focus with a high level of responsiveness
· Detail-orientation with excellent organizational; documentation skills
· Sound knowledge of local labor laws and government requirements
· Fluent in English and German
· Solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance
· Supportive team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and process improvements
· Understanding of HR concepts and principles with expertise in a specialty area such as staffing, analytics, facilitation, etc.
· Strong problem solving skills; ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
GE Healthcare Life Sciences provides products and services used as tools for biopharmaceutical manufacturing, drug discovery and the latest in cellular technologies, thereby enabling our customers around the world to be more productive, effective and creative. Our motivation is to create better health for more people: through our five decades of supporting the biopharmaceutical industry and its research partners to become more productive, we are helping to reduce costs, increase access and improve quality in the healthcare system. We use our expertise and know-how in imaginative ways to work with our customers to provide what’s needed today and create products and solutions to enable the medical treatments of tomorrow.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.