Description de l'offre
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OffShore Wind
As part of the Renewable Energy Services team you will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of offshore wind turbines in our key locations at client sites.
· Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems, including clarification of any client queries.
· Planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems.
· Documenting of call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists.
· Coordination of external and internal service providers and contractors on site.
· Perform preventive and corrective maintenance activities in the offshore wind turbine;
· Work under the supervision of the Merkur Site Manager to plan the jobs preparing tools, parts, timing and resources needed for the works assigned;
· Comply with safety regulations, operation, service as well as other procedural manuals;
· Work in coordination with on-site subcontractors;
· Work in a safe manner and follow applicable company safety standards and procedures. In more details
· Execution of works on sites
· Checking work order assigned
· Preventive Maintenance works
· Corrective Maintenance works
· Predictive Maintenance works
· Retrofit implementation
· Create intervention report
· Create EHS hazard card
· Provide addtionnal technical feedback for PAC Case or inspection report Warehouse works
· Help for Spare and Tools reception on site
· Help to prepare next intervention material (spare, tools, consumables) Follow up of meetings
· Quick review of site daily activity with Site Manager
· Minutes of meeting of daily operational meeting
· Toolbox talk Follow up of reporting
· Daily work progress
· Weekly work progress
· Intervention report
· Tooling follow up (localization, calibration, under repair, needs, monthly)
· Professional training in electrical engineering sector (electrician, power electronics system, mechatronic engineer) or mechanical engineering sector.
· Structured worker with technical analytical abilities and offshore wind experience
· High degree of quality awareness; excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills combined with the ability to detect and remedy faults, defects, problems.
· Familiar with PLCs and MS-Office operating system
· Able to work at heights and high level of physical fitness.
· Fluency in English.
· Willing to travel and work in a 14/14 rotation.
· Class B driving license (license for driving trucks up to 3,5 t with trailer).
· EU Work Permit
GE Renewable Energy is a 9 billion dollar start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. With 13,000 employees present in more than 40 countries, and headquartered in Paris, GE Renewable Energy is backed-up by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. We take the earth’s most abundant resources - the strength of the wind, the force of water, and the heat of the sun, - and put them to work with breakthrough technology that unleashes their true possibilities. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 370 gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.