Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
This vacancy is for a Field Application Engineer (FAE) to grow the Bently Nevada business in Europe and provides multi-discipline technical support to the regional team in the development of a pipeline of potential opportunities incorporating Bently Nevada products and services. This is done through a consultant, solutions approach in which the FAE provides solutions to the customer demonstrating both technical expertise and building customer credibility.
The Field Applicaton Engineer develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals. In this role you will utilize your understanding and experience to execute business objectives, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
· Evaluate opportunities through technical levers, to qualify the sales pipeline and convince potential customers in competitive environment
· Conduct site walkdowns and asset condition monitoring solution assessment surveys
· Develop solution design optionality with articulation of pros/cons from buyer and seller perspective
· Support creation and delivery of customer value proposition presentation
· Support commercial organization with critical opportunity ToC (Table of Compliance) and FEED specification creation as needed
· Develop and execute sales strategies relevant to the market using techno-strategic levers that speak to market desired outcomes and trends
· Document competitors’ activities in region and assess potential market moves based on product/solution technical offerings
· Deliver technical presentations and demos at conferences and trade shows
· Develop engineering and installation technical work scope, schedules and support cost estimates to facilitate offering in area of expertise
· Educate Sales, Services and ITO team on latest technology, through trainings & workshops
· Support with select deployment/implementation of NPI projects and feeding back services and product line with gained experience to improve product maturity and dissemination of knowledge
The Field Application Engineer acts as a conduit to identify and share current and emerging customer technical needs in order to improve the tactical and strategic positioning of our products.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college or equivalent experience
· Significant experience in Asset Condition Monitoring, Vibration Monitoring and analysis
· Must be willing to travel 30 to 50% of time
· Advanced Engineering degree
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Prior experience working in a virtual team environment
· Multiple industry experience
· Strong influencing and presentation skills
· Fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
· Valid work permit for European Union
· Field / Operational experience on Rotating Equipment Instrumentation
· High motivation level, self-starter with strong leadership and customer influencing skills
· While location within Europe is flexible
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.