Controller (f/m) Onshore Wind EMEA
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
The Controller is responsible for driving the overall controllership across the Onshore Wind business in our EMEA region (30+ countries) and all entities we operate in.
· Drive controllership throughout the business, recognizing finance lead role and promoting broad engagement
· Partner with global operations finance and colleagues across Renewables globally to implement standardized processes, mandates, and best practices
· Ensure coordination and alignment with GOF organization and drive further simplification projects across EMEA legal entities.and strengthen GE operational accounting expertise across region in partnership with GOF
· Coordinate and leverage internal and external auditors including entity statutory compliance and filling
· Ensure evaluation and adherence to annual SOX requirements
· Oversee key controllership processes such as account reconciliations, quarterly balance sheet reviews, pre-close, project and service revenue recognition review, NU FSA fair value determination & site reviews to ensure effective controllership across the pole
· Provide critical support in understanding and complying with US GAAP accounting especially for revenue recognition including service revenue recognition review and fair value determination on multiple element arrangements
· Support on PIT, transfer pricing, VAT and tax related matter and link with business tax teams
· Lead timely and accurate financial reporting including annual STAT financial
· Lead local and remote team (60+HC in GOF) of direct and indirect reports
· Lead the pursuit of excellence in Controllership (e.g., adherence to GE policies, transfer of best practices, internal controls, etc.)
· Provide functional guidance and counsel to Leadership as required
· Support key business initiatives that improve operational and financial execution (i.e., factoring programs, inventory financing, commercial structuring, etc.)
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related degree
· Experience working in US GAAAP environment with direct engagement in technical issues
· Understanding of tax related matters
· Good oral and written communication and presentation skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to work in cross functional / matrix environment at all levels of management and across business functions
· Fluent in written and verbal English communication
· Self-motivated, high energy with ability to prioritize & promote team work
· External professional qualification (CPA equivalent)
· Extensive knowledge of GE business operations or Big 4 experience
· Significant, demonstrated level of experience in finance with leadership responsibilities
· Graduate of GE's FMP or CAS programs
· German language a strong plus
Renewable Energy offers its customers solutions for energy production from renewable resources such as wind, solarand biogas. With more than 18,000 installed wind turbines globally, GE Energy provides more than 25,000 megawatt installed capacity of clean and efficient energy. A comprehensive service program supports clients from project development to operation and maintenance, to solutions for network integration and the commercial exploitation of wind energy. In Germany, GE Wind Energy is represented by almost 2,000 wind turbines. The wind turbines are manufactured in Salzbergen, Lower Saxony -GE's European headquarters for renewable energy, where also the European Customer Service and Training Center is located.GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world ́s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.
2556 vacancies open at General Electric
- Jobangebote in Berlin
- Jobangebote im Bereich Revision / Rechnungswesen
- Jobangebote im Bereich Revision / Rechnungswesen in Berlin