Description de l'offre
Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
GE HealthCare’s new digital health initiative in Acute Care is one of two targets on which GE and Roche Diagnostics have recently partnered to make tremendous progress in the management of cancer and sepsis. Sepsis is a major challenge in medicine. Its incidence is increasing so significantly, that it is now considered an epidemic, with 250,000 deaths from sepsis per year, and approximately $19 billion of healthcare costs in the US alone.
With the Acute Care initiative, we have undertaken the challenge to reduce the incidence and costs associated with sepsis as a first target for a new digital health offering that is based in real-time sensing, visual surveillance, biological markers recognition, medical imaging, and data science. The Acute Care Data Science team in Haifa is developing novel AI and machine learning predictive and prescriptive solutions for medical practitioners using this rich and untapped medical data.
In parallel, the team, recognized in GE Healthcare for its unique AI capabilities, supports groundbreaking Medical Imaging applications specifically for Ultrasound. Ultrasound is now the fastest growing segment in medical imaging, and GE Healthcare is driving a state of the art AI program to build a data driven smart application ecosystem to support it.
We are seeking top computer vision candidates to join the Acute Care Data Science team, to work as part of an elite team of Machine Learning and Data Science experts. If you want to build novel, ground-breaking medical applications that combine the best of modern software applications, innovative user-experiences and AI, we have great opportunities for you to work with visual patient monitoring, medical imaging, novel sensors and natural language.
• MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering specialized in Computer Vision or Speech Processing
• Experience with Deep Learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch.
• At least two years of experience in machine learning working with images or speech
• Proven track record as a creative problem solver
• Experience formulating and managing a vision, roadmaps and detailed plans
• Attention to detail and a good grasp of task feasibility and effort
• A team player. Collaborative and communicative. Able to adapt to change
• Background in medicine and the medical industry, preferred
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com