"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Our Faurecia Clean Mobity Business Group – Engineering division is looking for a VIE Prototype Material Planner m/f for its PC&L department Prototypeshop in Augsburg – Germany.
Please note that applications submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide. Only applications submitted in English will be considered.
The main missions of the role are:
- Generates purchase requisitions in SAP-FCS/negotiate lead times and ensure that components and systems are available when required for shipping or fabrication.
- Cooperates on setting up and optimizing material flows from suppliers
- Assist serial buyer in maintaining KPI’s by providing data on supplier delivery/quality
- Claims any non-conformity of process with the suppliers in QSS (NOK packaging, late deliveries, over delivery, under deliveries)
- Cooperates to ensure physical compliance of visual management compliance with data in the Faurecia MRP at regular intervals (cycle counting process)
- Cooperates on Freight cost improvement (freight in Saving)
- Ensure component customs documents are available and work with custom department to insure the clearance of the exported goods in due time
- Tracks the ERP system for integrity of data
- Make proposals how to improve logistics processes and discuss with the departments concerned
- Cooperates with controlling department and finance department when issue with settlement of invoices
The length of the VIE is 12 months (renewable once up to 24 months).
The V.I.E., an international young graduate program, enables young professionals who are less than 28 and European Union nationals to work for a French company in any country of the world. Becoming part of this program means going abroad to carry out a professional assignment for up to 24 months whilst benefiting from social care coverage and an interesting salary which depends on the host country. Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link: https://www.civiweb.com/EN/index.aspx and http://careers.faurecia.com/job-offers
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Master’s degree in Logistics or Mechanical Engineering or Supply Chain
A first experience in the Logistics/Production Planning function within an industrial environment
MS office and SAP skills
Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proactive continuous improvement mind set
Good organizational skills
Fluent in English, German is a plus