Description de l'offre
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Our Faurecia Clean Mobility Business Group
- North America Operations (NAO) Division is looking for a VIE Canning Product Specialist for its Clean Mobility Crossroads Site in Columbus, Indiana, USA.
Please note that applications submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide. Only applications submitted in English will be considered.
The main role will be to support the PS (Product Specialist) canning specialist on canning activities for NAO for domestic customers on appropriate design option as related canning methods, mat mount choice, system durability, gas flow optimization and other catalytic converter aspects as applicable.
The main missions of the role are:
- Engaged on catalytic converter programs in development including all product design aspects.
Participate in the process of including the tribal knowledge and potential innovations are considered and incorporated into the design for the domain
- Participate in design reviews supporting the PS team to ensure products use generics in order to manage cost and manufacturability.
- Support the acquisition team in programs that include catalytic converters as needed through the review of system designs review before submission to the customer.
- Work with the canning process specialist to develop catalytic designs that are optimized for product manufacturability.
- Get engaged in all tasks when creating and maintaining a generic catalytic converter DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) ensuring that the latest lessons learned are incorporated and properly addressed.
- Along with the canning PS when working with manufacturing by supporting and reviewing PFMEAs (Process or Production Facilities Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) and control plans for catalytic converters.
- Get engaged in the design, process and test related issues and contribute to the root cause analysis
- Along with the canning PS support Program Teams as needed including customers and suppliers.
- Be exposed to DCS deviations, and evaluate (not appove) them when requested. Responsible for creating and releasing DCS’s and specifications for catalytic converters and related components that do not have a defined DCS’s or specification.
- Get engaged with innovation programs as needed.
- Work with cross functional teams (CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering), testing, materials, etc.), supporting the canning PS in order to ensure the correlation between analytical tools and physical test in order to improve the confidence level on analytical tools
The length of the VIE is 12 months (extension and transer of mission possible after 12 months, until 24 months).
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Knowledge of customer processes and systems
- Understands the use of predictive tools and associated processes
- Computer literate
- Exhaust System Application Engineering
- Powertrain knowledge
- DVP (Design Validation Plan) & R (working knowledge)
- Problem solving methodology
- Concurrent Engineering
- VA/VE (Value Added/Value Engineering)
- Manufacturing Processes
- heat transfer
- fluid flow
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience