Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Our Interior System Business Group is looking for a VIE deputy program manager – (M/F) for its Customer Business Unit VW based in Peine – Germany.
The Program Management Assistant supports the Program Manager to successfully manage a new program(s) from customer inception through production launch.
The main missions of the role are to:
Support the Program Manager in the following areas:
- Acquisition process
Preparation of customer presentations and decision memos;
- Coordinate program activities, set up and follow program master schedule (design, validation, industrialization), monitor progress according Program Management system and milestone deliverables
- Set up structure and coordinate global Engineering Change Management process
- Interact with Core and APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) Team members to establish and support program goals.
- Lead autonomously tasks and subprojects
- Liaise between departments to ensure engineering and quality needs are addressed
- Risk/opportunity analyses by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate action plans
- Assist in ensuring all cross-functional program teams understand their objectives and assignments
- Assist in organization of communications throughout the program lifecycle
- Assist in transition from development centre to production plant
- Contribute to meeting preparation with clients on the economic, timing and technical fields.
The ideal candidate will have/be :
- Master Degree completed
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible and dynamic
- Structured way of working
- Analytical skills
- Experience with Engineering change process is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel and Power Point), SAP is a plus
- Good English level, German language skills is a plus