Description de l'offre
Corporate Tax Manager
Tax | Corporate Tax
Who are we?
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
At EY our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn help you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
The tax practice provides both advisory and compliance corporate tax services (including stamp duty) to its clients. This is a great opportunity to join a growing tax team with opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
EY Tax –Corporate
Our Business Tax professionals help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance, planning, tax policy and controversy management. Business Tax consists of different services, including:
· Business Tax Advisory
· Business Tax Compliance
· Tax Accounting and Risk Advisory
You will have the chance to gain experience in multiple service offerings working with clients ranging from entrepreneurs to long-established worldwide organisations. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a breadth and depth of tax know-how together with business skills, domestically and internationally, to advance your career.
What can we offer you?
· Join the #1 professional services employer and #2 overall in the ‘World’s Most Attractive Employer Awards’ in Universum’s annual World’s Most Attractive Employer ranking in 2013.
· Active social community including EYGLES, Women’s network, Charity Committee and many more
· The opportunity to be involved in our Entrepreneur of the Year Award. The program was created by EY to recognize the accomplishments of entrepreneurs around the globe and we are always keen to get support from our employees.
· Two days allocated to participate in charity work in addition to your annual leave with matched funding
· Ability to buy up to five extra days annual leave
· Only globally integrated ‘Big 4’ firm built around inclusive borderless teams.
· EY&UCareer development framework which includes the following:
· We currently offer more than 16,000 courses on our learning management system. Last year, our people undertook more than eight million hours of learning and completed over one million courses. So you can be confident you'll have time and space to pursue your learning goals.
· ‘Buddy Scheme’-to welcome you to EY and introduce you to your colleagues
· Career Counsellor Scheme –you will be assigned a career counsellor who will help you drive your career and provide you with the support and guidance you need to achieve and exceed your career aspirations
· Ongoing performance reviews
· Firm Supported Study –our firm supported study actively encourages you to pursue further educational developments and accelerate career progression
What will I be doing?
Working as part of a team, your primary responsibilities will include:
· Responsibility for proactive management of both compliance and advisory work for clients.
· Assisting in the provision of advice to clients on a range of advisory projects.
· Building and managing client relationships and providing high levels of client service.
· Liaising with clients and Revenue.
· Developing relationships within the firm to build a strong network.
· Identifying and developing business opportunities to generate growth within the firm.
· Demonstrate technical excellence and a practical / business driven approach.
· Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team.
What do we look for?
Requirements for prospective candidates include:
· Relevant accounting and / or taxation qualification.
· 2-3 years PQE.
· Experience in managing a large compliance portfolio and the successful delivery of tax services to the client.
· High level of technical competence.
· Excellent team leader and player- ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
· Ability to build strong client relationships.
· Client focused and commercially aware.
· Excellent communicator, both written and oral.
· Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.