The Global Engagement Services (GES) team provides a standard methodology for coordinating the administration of Global Mobility servicesvia streamlined / standardized processes in the areas of assignment initiation & repatriation (AI&R), global reporting & billing, short term business travellers, international social security (ISS) and global coordination across various country tax practices.
· Work closely within and across teams to carry out the day to day activities per the standardized methodologies.
· Adhere to the scope of work within the client service level agreement
Perform a thorough self-review of all work.
Develop in-depth knowledge of processes across work-streams and clients specific requirements.
Assist Advanced Analysts / Seniors in managing the projects and day to day work
Take ownership of your daily schedule
Proactively seek work to meet your annual chargeability goals, and communicate effectively with supervisors/advance analysts/seniors as applicable on your progress and project status
Adhere to the risk management protocols and escalate when required
Understand the management vision and work towards achieving the country practice / engagement / GDS goals and objectives
Make suggestions to improve efficiencies.
Develop the mind-set to provide exceptional client services with all that we do.
· 0 to 2 years of total work experience (Billing/Transaction Processing/Data Management is desirable)
· Graduate in any discipline
· Experience in Billing/Transaction Processing/Data Management is desirable
· Have Effective communication skills - both written and oral.
· Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel - working knowledge of MS office
· Possess strong analytical, logical and reasoning skills
· Confident and self-motivating attitude
· Respect for the diversified and inclusive work culture
· Ability to learn and pick better roles and responsibilities in due course.