If you are looking to join a dynamic and diverse Cyber Security team delivering a range of advisory services to clients in relation to the cyber security strategy, processes, capabilities and solutions, come and talk to EY’s Risk Transformation team about the opportunities we can offer you.
To continue the successful growth of our team within EY’s Risk practice, we are looking for experienced, motivated people who have previously worked in cybersecurity roles, either in industry or in a client-side advisory role to join our team.
For further information, check out our website on: https://www.ey.com/gl/en/services/advisory
About Cybersecurity in EY:
Our Cybersecurity team sits in our Risk practice within EY’s Advisory practice. With a clear purpose of ‘building a better working world’, EY’s Advisory team is committed to delivering exceptional client services across a range of sectors, including the public sector (including health and transport), energy and utilities, financial services, retail and consumer goods, technology and telecommunications.
In EY, our approach to delivering exceptional advisory engagements for our clients is underpinned by three defining features of our approach:
Purpose-led Transformation: Having shifted to becoming a purpose led organisation in 2013, we, at EY, have seen the benefits of purpose-led transformation for ourselves. And we are now using this proven approach to inform our client engagements.
· Collaborative team work: In EY, we take a very proactive approach to ensuring that our teams are ‘more than the sum of the parts’ and that all members of the team are supported in their career development and progression. EY’s highest performing teams provide the right mix of talent to excel in volatile markets, solve the most complex problems and deliver quality results that surpass expectations for the EY team in conjunction with the client teams with whom we partner.
· Delivering exceptional client service in a consistent and professional manner: EY’s Service Quality tools are designed to provide a process of continuous improvement, using a portfolio of tools and enablers designed to support the Advisory Strategy by embedding service quality into delivery of all of our engagements.
Role and Requirements:
In order to grow EY’s successful cybersecurity business we are looking for experienced Managers who will be responsible for:
· Managing and delivering cybersecurity engagements with our clients and/or the cybersecurity stream of broader transformation engagements
· Building valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and developing a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities;
· Ensuring the consistent delivery of excellent, high-quality work products for by EY teams, providing a platform to build and maintain our global brand, reputation and purpose.
· Performing engagement management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review and client management.
· Working confidently at senior client levels, building 'trusted advisor' relationships;
· Applying knowledge and experience to shape services to clients and present project outputs via concise, high quality work products;
· Assisting in client account management activities such as recruitment for the team, managing financial aspects of client engagements, and quality and risk management;
· Building valued relationships with clients and colleagues to assist in generating new business opportunities for EY;
· Leading and supporting presentations and proposals for elements of medium to high complex projects to prospective and existing clients;
· Communicating effectively with EY senior management and working to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams;
· Understanding EY’s service offerings and actively identifying opportunities to better serve our clients;
· Building strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services lines;
· Supporting team development activities, including:
· Supporting, coaching, and mentoring activities;
· Conducting performance reviews and contributing to performance feedback;
· Contributing to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training activities;
· Understanding, following and communicating workplace policies and procedures
To do this role effectively, we are looking for people with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
· A proven track record of working within a cybersecurity practice or equivalent role within industry
· Experience of working within a number of large scale IT programmes, taking ownership of the cybersecurity activities and outputs.
· Have a strong network of relationships within the cybersecurity industry and a deep understanding of the global and local market and vendor landscape.
· Working confidently at senior client levels up to board level, building “trusted advisor” relationships.
· Ideally accreditation and practitioner experience of industry recognised certifications such as CISSP, CISA etc.
· Have a strong understanding of the current and emerging trends in the Cyber Security technical landscape.
· Knowledge and understanding of regulatory security requirements associated with GDPR and the NIS Directive.
· Knowledge and understanding of common security frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, SANS top 20 etc.
Ideally you have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in one or more of the following specialisms: Cyber Security strategy development and implementation, Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment, Cyber Security operations, Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention or Cyber Security Architecture and Design in a professional services environment.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.