Sede di lavoro:
Tipo di Contratto:
Orario di Lavoro:
The Sales Assistant provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service.
Educates customers about Eatalys products sold in the store. Rotates, faces and replenishes merchandise and ensures highest quality standards are met. Will assist customers with all steps of the experience including, but not limited to: guiding customers to the products they desire, securing products that are out of the customers reach, loading heavy items and passing along suggestions. Facilitates customer payment on a cash register.
The Sales Assistant supports stocking, displaying, rotating and facing merchandise according to each Eataly department procedure. Will effectively organize and maintain the back-stock and warehouse storage areas. Assists with ordering and receiving of merchandise. Will maintain department cleanliness.
As an ambassador of Eataly products and services, the Sales Assistant is responsible for helping to create and maintain quality experiences for each guest that comes to Eataly. Eataly ambassadors are expected to actively engage with guests and spend quality time with each customer.
· Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service.
· Assists customers through: Serving them the product they desire or escorting them to the products theyre looking for; Securing products that are out of reach; Loading or unloading heavy items; Noting and passing along customer suggestions or requests; Facilitates customer payment on a cash register
· Receive product deliveries, ensuring order and invoice accuracy and noting discrepancies.
· Check to ensure that all items are faced and merchandised attractively as per quality standards.
· Effectively organize back stock and storage.
· Communicate respectfully and effectively with customers at all times.
· Communicate needs, adjustments, and problems to manager promptly and efficiently.
· Maintain safe and clean work environment according to all department procedures, federal and state regulations.
· Perform light cleaning duties such as sweeping, dusting, and packaging disposal as necessary.
· Work with colleagues as a team; maintain a positive attitude and a willingness to help others.
· Punctuality- Adhere to work schedule and arrive to work on time.
· Adhere to all company and department procedures, policies, expectations and quality standards.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions.
· Previous customer service in a grocery setting preferred.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers, management and guests.
· Must be able to stand, lift, bend, stoop, and exert well-paced mobility.
· Basic math, logic and computer skills required.
· German (fluent), English (fluent). Italian language is a plus.