Description de l'offre
Sede di lavoro:
Tipo di Contratto:
Orario di Lavoro:
Bakes pastries in accordance with standard recipes. Ensures that the products produced in the Pastry meet the quality standards established. Maintains a clean and sanitary food production area.
As an ambassador of Eataly products and services, the Pastry Cook is responsible for helping to create and maintain quality experiences for each guest that comes to Eataly. Eataly ambassadors are expected to actively engage with guests and spend quality time with each customer.
· Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
· Bakes pastries, tiramisu, cannoli, cookies and other Italian desserts.
· Washes and cleans all utensils, preparation equipment, and counters required for production in the preparation area.
· Maintains a sanitary bakeshop that meets HACCP standards.
Skills / Requirements
· A minimum of one year in a baker preparation position preferred.
· Basic math and measuring skills required.
· Degree from a post-secondary culinary arts training program is desirable.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers, management and guests.
· Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to six hours in length.
· Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, etc., up to 20 kilos in weight.
· Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
· Able to use a burning oven, commercial stand mixer, measuring tools, scale, baking pans, carts and racks.