As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 104.000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant Based, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible.”
As of now we are looking for our Essential Dairy & Plant-Based division in Munich for a
Strategy & Insights Manager (m/w)
· Bring the outside in: deliver inspiring insights based on deep consumer, shopper and market understanding
· Identify relevant consumer trends and derive business opportunities for Danone
· Turn insights into actionable recommendations for brand management, trade marketing and sales teams
· Drive development and validation of commercial initiatives (e.g. product development, pack design, promotion, communication) through local and international qualitative and quantitative ad-hoc research projects
· Steer external market research agencies to ensure delivery of best results for Danone
· Above average Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or similar
· Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in consumer and/or shopper insight in the consumer goods industry (e.g. in Brand Marketing, Market Research or in organizations with successes in the generation and implementation of insights)
· Strong analytical and conceptional skills paired with a drive for pragmatic implementation
· Ability to turn insights into a compelling story to engage and mobilize stakeholders
· Structured way of working, also in complex situations
· Be open for change and drive it forward
· Very good English and German language skills (spoken and written) more languages advantageous
Why work with us?
Our offices are centrally located and easily reached by public transportation. Free water, yoghurt or fruits are of course benefits for our employees. We offer you a culture, where you'll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. And we believe in “one learning a day”. Learning something new each day means you keep growing every day!
Sounds like the perfect environment to design your most meaningful career? Then apply online with your salary expectations and notice period. Your contact person is Peter Bereczki.