Description de l'offre
As the UK's leading medical nutrition provider, we're known for providing expert care and high quality enteral support through our unique portfolio of nutritional products. What sets us apart is our understanding that the smallest details make the biggest difference.
We are currently looking for an NMC registered nurse to join our team of Enteral Nurse Specialists in Hampshire/Dorset area.
As a nurse, you already understand that small details make the biggest difference. As autonomous practitioners on the road providing dedicated enteral care, Nutricia Homeward Nurses need enthusiasm and expertise, as well as outstanding attention to detail.
As the UK's leading medical nutrition provider, we have our eye on detail too. The commitment we show our nurses and our patients sets us apart from our competitors. We offer great benefits, a real work/life balance, and a service you can feel proud of.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Have up to date NMC Registration.
• Be a specialised or general nurse with two years' post qualification experience.
• Able to work on your own initiative and manage your own diary
• Able to act decisively and work both independently and as part of a team.
• Be competent in the use of technology
• Have a full driving licence
• Have the flexibility to stay away from home when needed
In return you will benefit from the following:
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• 25 days annual holiday
• Company Car
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Flexible Benefits Package
• Flexible Working Hours
• Comprehensive training and support
Please click the link to apply now and our recruitment manager will contact you to discuss the role.