Who We Are
It's an amazing time to join Dalet as we continue to shape the future of media production, management and distribution. Mature and stable like a large corporation, yet agile and growing like a start-up, Dalet is the perfect place for talented, internationally minded and highly motivated individuals looking to join a very dynamic company where things get done!
A leading, independent software and services provider, Dalet empowers broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute (social media, mobile, VOD and OTT ) content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of assets. When combined, Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.
Dalet solutions are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of TVs, Radios and other content owners, producers and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, France TV and Russia Today, commercial networks and operators such as HBO, Canal+, CNN, FOX, Mediaset, and government & international organizations such as the UK Parliament, the UN, NASA and many others.
Top Reasons to Join Us
- Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature, company
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Collaborate with talented and passionate team members
- Enjoy a fun and multi-cultural working environment
Who You Are
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented, ambitious, team player, good communication skills with the relevant skills & IT experience, we invite you to talk to us about this opportunity.
What You’ll Do
The Pre-Sales Engineer supports sales process by securing the technical side of complex solutions. The Pre-Sales Engineer collaborates with sales, project team, product team to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
This role is a strategic role within Dalet Germany organization and if the candidate is meeting Dalet’s expectation, it will evolve quickly.
A training period will be organized during the first months according to the candidate profile.
- Support Sales and account manager to collate answers to customer tenders, delivering of presentations and demonstrations to customer.
- Organize proof of concepts based on Dalet products
- Prepare sales proposal including:
o technical design ( licenses, hardware, network, cloud components)
o service scope with a planning
o Drawing and description of proposed solution that highlight the advantages of the proposed solution
- Be a proactive force and take part in marketing actions,
- Regular communication with Product Management to report market trends and requirements
- In addition, Dalet solutions increasingly include state of the art technologies such as Cloud architectures, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Machine Learning. The candidate will be involved in configuring, testing and troubleshooting solutions based on those technologies.
Requirements for Success
- Engineering or IT degree mandatory
- Knowledge in project management tools and techniques is required
- IT experience : storage , virtualization , network
- Fluent in English and German
- Good communication, organizational, synthesis and writing skills.
- Competence in video, cloud, TV or Radio operations would be a plus.
- Positive attitude, high energy to get things done, attention to detail and ability to drive projects