Description de l'offre
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°13 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2017)
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate and Investment Bank is structured around six major divisions:
• Client Coverage & International Network,
• International Trade & Transaction Banking,
• Global Investment Banking,
• Structured Finance,
• Fixed Income Markets,
• Debt Optimisation and Distribution.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Types of Jobs - Corporate & Investment Banking
Complementary business types
Types of Jobs - Others
Expected start date
For the DEBT CAPITAL MARKETS – ORIGINATION team based in Frankfurt, we are looking for a
Junior Originator Germany/Austria/Switzerland
· Establish yourself as a full team member of the DCM Origination Team Germany, Austria & Switzerland
· Be a full member of the client coverage team, work on pitches and client inquiries, pricing updates and private placement ideas, act as part of the deal team in the execution process
· Analytical work on markets, clients, and financial instruments, as well as internal communication and establishing of a global network
· Work closely with related departments and ensure the daily workflow with Syndicate, Sales, Trading, Capital Solutions, Sustainable Banking, Research and Legal & Compliance
· Build-up thorough knowledge of clients, regulatory environment and capital markets
· The role entails travel to clients, to other offices of Crédit Agricole CIB (London, Paris, others) and in the context of investor relations activities
What do we offer?
We offer a permanent employment contract, 30 days holidays and a salary in line with market standards. In addition, we offer employee benefits such as job ticket, lunch vouchers and fitness allowance.
How to apply?
To become part of our team in the German office in Frankfurt we look forward to receiving your application in English including your motivation letter, CV and transcripts. Please apply online, indicating your possible start date and the reference no 2018- 33200.
Minimal education level
Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
Master degree with finance background, possibly Bachelor degree
Level of minimal experience
Relevant internships in Banking / Capital Markets / DCM
Outgoing Personality / proactive attitude / analytical and communicative skills
Capable of working under pressure with tight deadlines and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities
Technical skills required
Strong MS Office skills
Native German speaker and fluent in English