At Continental, we’re working to make mobility clean, intelligent and safe.
With one of our Lighthouse project – eHorizon – we want to provide connected and autonomous vehicles with the ability to “see” beyond the reach of their sensors (and obstacles, corners, etc). By “crowdsensing” data from all vehicles, our platform can generate smarter insights and enable both on
- and off-board systems to make better decisions.
We’re also working on imagining, developing and deploying new mobility services that will seamlessly be integrated in people’s overall experience with digital services in their personal, social or professional lives, especially in smart cities.
Area of responsibility:
- Development of scalable IT Plantform in the Cloud which is designed for “Big Data Handling“, available worldwide
- Connection of a huge number of vehicles for data collection
- Integration of high-precision digital carts
- Integration of dynamic services
- Connection of external solutions/partner management
- Development of embedded SW solutions (“BE Agent“) – customer-specific
- Planning of solutions based on an agile development approach
- Solution has to meet the quality requirements like SPICE, CMMI, etc.
- Solution has to be recoverable (Service Level Agreements)
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Firt work experience for SW Project Management from automotive applications (especially: high-precision digital carts and dynamic services)
- Well founded knowledge of methods und processed in Project Management (automotive und IT preferred)
- Well founded and applied knowledge of methods and tools for software development over the whole development cycles
- Excellent knowledge of IT-Software-Architecture as well as its creation and implementation
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and spoke
- Communication and team skills