With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Details of the mission:
- Definition of requirements and IT System architecture for a Backend-System processing with big data volume for automotive applications,
- Technical project responsibility for “DevOps” focused on development, establishment and maintenance of automatic Deployment-Pipelines in frame of “Continuous Integration/Deployment”,
- Cooperation with agile development teams,
- Evaluation and implementation of tools and drafts for automating deployments,
- To accompanied the complete software development process by agile methods to SOP.
- To automate all aspects around education, configuration and deployment of the Software as well as the cloud infrastructure support,
- Communication with technical experts, product
- owner, architects and the BE company during a development process,
- To recognize and check new technology and trends on relevance and applicability,
- Responsible for the requirements analysis regarding to the further development of the systems environment in collaboration with other development teams.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar or comparable qualifications,
- Experience in software development of IT-systems,
- Experience in creating, configuring and administrating of Linux Systems,
- Experience in dealing with automated solutions like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack
- Well-grounded experience of software languages (e.g.: Python, Ruby, Bash, Go, etc.),
- Experience in dealing with versioning systems (e.g. GIT),
- Experience in agile development, Continuous Delivery Processes and Open Source Technology like Docker, Kubernetes,
- At least 2 years experience of Linux administration,
- Project experience with a focus in cloud computing-environment,
- Solution-oriented and autonomous working,
- Excellent analytical and conception skills associated with a high sense of responsibility,
- High load capacity and reliability,
- Excellent knowledge of IT-Architecture as well as their creation and implementation,
- Fluent in English,
- Basic knowledge German,
- Communication and team skills.