Software Quality Assurance Engineer (m/w)
We currently have a certain number of PA/QA engineers at our Darmstadt offices and we are looking for additional dedicated PA engineers to help support the PA needs of our various projects. The background to this is that we are expanding and the number and size of projects that we have is increasing.
Your future duties and responsibilities
You ideally have PA/QA experience on SW development projects and have an understanding of SW lifecycles, designing/implementing SW to specific standards and some understanding of configuration management and testing and verification. Alternatively you have a Software Background, you are keen to move to PA/QA and willing to learn quickly.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- University degree in Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- great attention to detail
- systematic and thorough approach to the work activities
- excellent command of the English language both written and oral
- familiarity with different software project lifecycles
- Customer orientation
- great communication skills
- Team player who is also able to work independently
- high level analytical and problem solving skills
- good knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Experience in Software and process standards like ECSS, ISO
- Knowledge of risk management and RAMS analysis including failure mode analysis
- Experience with static and dynamic code checking tools, e.g Sonarqube, Gerrit
- Experience with software build and configuration management tools, e.g. GIT, Jenkins
- Experience in the usage of Requirement management databases like e.g. DOORS
- Experience of software issue/ticket management tools such as JIRA and Bugzilla
- Experience in production of QA/PA related Software documentation
- Space domain work experience
- Experience with continuous integration and related tooling, e.g. Jenkins
- Familiarity with international organizations
- Experience in Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of Secure Software
- Experience with QA audits either being audited or acting as an auditor
- Experience with test management tools HP ALM, JIRA
- Certificate in relevant disciplines such as CMMi, TicketITplus or ITIL
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.