CGI has a need for an experienced Report Developer to join our team in Madison, WI. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment on technology for human services. We take an innovative approach to supporting our clients working side-by-side in collaborative environment modernizing existing technology.
This is the chance to further advance your career. Why?
- Full-time opportunity to become a member of an organization w/$10 billion+ in annual revenues
- 77,000 employees in 40 countries
We're offering a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, unlimited sick leave, etc.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Report Developer will need to be able to develop, test, and support data/report users in the human services industry. Ultimately, the Report Developer will collaborate with the business on all technology and business process related efforts that include developing data products per business requirements, testing data products, and supporting end users. Additional duties are as follows:
• Work with Business/End Users to gather requirements PL/SQL and Business Intelligence (BI) reports and dashboards
• Create high and low-level data product designs based on the business and technology requirements, develop and implement PL/SQL and BO reports and dashboards
• Test BO Universes, PL/SQL, Business Intelligence reports and dashboards
• Work with Research analysts and Program/Policy staff for UAT of the developed data products
• Post production support, working with end users for any issues they encounter
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Key Items we will be looking for are:
• Prior experience must include: 2 years translating business requirements into technical specifications; 2 years serving in a client-facing capacity; 2 years conducting functional and regression testing within IT systems; 2 years writing system documentation; and 2 years writing SQL queries.
• Experience in all facets of project life-cycle
• Experience in system analysis, design and testing
• Experience supporting an application help desk
• Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
• Strong interpersonal skills and clear communication skills
• Ability to respond quickly and efficiently while understanding and interpreting automated child welfare application user needs
• High level technical aptitude and analytical skills as they relate to child welfare functionality and workflow
• High level interpersonal skills and customer service oriented experience and proficiency.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Applications, IT, or a related field
Clear verbal and written communication skills
Customer service oriented
Experience with Business Intelligence and Tableau would be helpful
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Communication (Oral/Written)
· Testing Environments
· Business Intel/Dashboard Rept