Cost Accountant Team Lead
- managerial accounting
- cost accounting
- cost accountant
- English Language
- Portuguese Language
- Spanish Language
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Establishment of current standard cost estimates and support of the annual cost roll process.
• Review of weekly batch settlement jobs, cost on order imbalances, labor/network confirmations and FI-CO reconciliation to identify and assist in correction of discrepancies or error messages
• Review of billing due list for items preventing release of invoices
• Review of aged work-in-process orders, unvouchered payables, in-transit inventory items and manual inventory accounts to identify and assist in clearing delayed or failed transactions
• Review of postings to inventory allowance accounts and subsequent adjustment to shrinkage, obsolescence, FIFO revaluation and fair market value reserves as appropriate
• Review of plant accounting reports for variances from standard cost involving purchased materials, in-bound freight, manufactured orders and cost center spending/absorption
• Completion of account reconciliations related to inventory, unvouchered and consigned payables
• Reviewing compliance with SOX controls & governance, monitoring application and adherence to Company policies
• Interaction directly with internal and external auditors during periods of review
• Posting of standard accruals and other monthly/quarterly closing adjustments as necessary
• Review of monthly assessment cycle processing to confirm proper & complete allocation of indirect labor, operational support and depreciation expenses
• Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
• 2-4 years of operations or plant accounting experience, cost accounting, managerial accounting
• SAP experience, preferably in the CO module.
• 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Time management skills
• Professional and with a service-oriented approach
• Ability to prioritize issues
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written in English. Spanish or Portuguese are a plus.
• Self-motivated, results oriented
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Cameron A Schlumberger Company
Cameron, a Schlumberger Company - https://cameron.slb.com/
We are currrently going through an exciting period of expansion within our Bucharest Finance Hub and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We are hiring passionate professionals across several of our teams. Based in our offices within AFI Park, Cotroceni, we offer competitive benefits along with a fast paced and challenging career.
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows.
We create the flow control technology that energizes the world.