CACEIS is a banking group belonging to Crédit Agricole SA, a specialist in financial services for institutional investors, management companies and large companies. Present in Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a full range of products and services: execution, clearing, banking custodian-conservation, administration funds, middle office solutions, foreign exchange, securities lending and borrowing, support for the distribution of funds and services to emitters.
With €2,656 billion of assets in conservation and €1,765 billion of assets under administration, CACEIS is a European leader in Asset Servicing
and is one of the main actors worldwide (figures as of 31 December 2017).
Poste et missions:
The Credit Risk Dept is in charge of all topics related to credit risk:
- Credit rating
- Credit application
- Credit committee
Your main missions will be:
- Being self-responsible for the performance of credit analysis and ratings for own portfolio of clients /counterparties (e.g. Banks, insurances, investment funds, brokers / dealers);
- Writing daily credit risk reporting, internal and external;
- Supporting timely preparation and documentation of decision in the risk and compliance committee;
- Performing second level controls (e.g. Correct execution of credit decision);
- Managing further development of credit risk team / processes / knowledge / efficiency.
You have a Postgraduate degree or equivalent with a specialization in finance and risk management.
Credit Risk relevant practical experience would be a plus.
You count among your hard skills the analysis of financial statements (balance sheet, P&L, Annex) and the understanding of dependencies between financial transactions and credit risk.
You have an affinity for figures, are diligent, self-responsible, able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines as well as proactive when it comes to improvements; you also have good communication skills and know how to adapt to your interlocutor.
You are proficient with all Microsoft Office applications.
You have a fluent level in English and have a basic knowledge in German.