Robert Bosch GmbH
Research & Development
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
You are going to work in our materials research team to support our research activities in the development of new materials and concepts for future battery technologies.
You will do this by
· applying state of the art machine learning algorithms to material properties and characterization data sets
· tuning and improving algorithms for specific problems
· integrating solutions into existing analysis software
What distinguishes you
· Student of Computer Science
· Strong background in machine learning and statistical methods
· Familiar with one object oriented programming language preferably Java or Python
· Experience with databases
· Interest in materials research, chemistry or physics
· Show initiative & have a systematic way of working
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
Requirement for this internship being enrolled in university. Please attach your examination regulations and when indicated work permit and legal alien resident.
Start: according to prior agreement after January 2018
Length of this internship: 5 - 6 months
For more information please contact Mr. Kunz Tel.: +49(0)711/811-7353
The Corporate Sector Research and Advance Engineering is in charge of designing, testing and exploring systems, components and technologies. Our innovations consistently aim to achieve an improvement in the quality of life.
Renningen, near Stuttgart, is the new hub of the Bosch Group’s global research and advance engineering activities. Here around 1,600 employees from the center for research and advance engineering will develop new materials, methods, and technologies, along with new systems, components, and production processes.