Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide.
Provide project, solution and system support, under minimal supervision, in one or more of the following technical areas: desktop, telecom, networks, servers, messaging, LAN, security, and job scheduling. This includes monitoring, testing, deploying, and input to the design of these environments.
- Collaborate for multiple projects ensuring delivery of technical solutions, implementation, support and qualification.
- Contribute to the success of the local IT manufacturing functions
- Teamwork to help achieve deliverables for the operational IT team supporting leadership for the Manufacturing plants.
- To help and keep current on industry trends in IT and the business or functional areas supported
- To collaborate for development and maintenance up-to-date procedures related to IT operations
- Participate in the development of life cycle management processes and recommend improvements
- Provide support on Hardware, Software and Network determine root cause and potential solutions for our customers (Laboratories, Manufacturing and Offices)
- Proactively monitor call queues and prioritize daily activities.
- To monitor, keep and help improve the service level according to the standards in the organization
- Install, test, and maintain software and hardware components.
- Document system/environment changes
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Open minded and communication oriented, customer focused.
- Ability to work independent and apply good problem-solving techniques.
- Interesting on standardization, servers and networks (including IT security)
- Knowledge of hardware, internals, peripherals, and software on platforms supported as a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field preferred.