Instrumentation and Test Systems
· Responsibility for the application development in dedicated customer or development projects executed by the Global Business Segment
· Application of features/capabilities of AVL standard products (PUMA, EMCON, Concerto, CAMEO etc.) and build-in product tools for the engineering (e.g. Scripting. PTCC, BSQ, SSQ)
· Support of the System Designer Software:
· Detailed clarification with customer´s application questions Finding solutions in respect to product capabilities
· Development of applications
· Support during integration and system validation in pre-acceptance
· Installation of application solutions and support of Commissioning Engineer
· Support during or execution of acceptance phase
· Support of the Solution Engineer in defining acceptance procedures
· Support of Application Manager in creating technical sales material (like sample testruns etc.)
· Development of AVL standard applications as defined by Application Manager and delivery to product development for integration in standard product delivery
· Bugfixing of application developments (using Q-Day process) Annual Remuneration:
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the intended annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 46,000.--. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
If you are from abroad AVL will help you to organize your travel to the recruiting interview in Graz. We can also provide you with an appartment for your first few months in Graz.
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise - join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL List GmbH, Graz