Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Are you ready for a challenging international internship in our global team?
Atos Siemens Global Alliance was set up in 2011 as part of the unique relationship with Siemens, the largest client and main industrial shareholder of Atos, in order to develop a joint innovation and investment solution portfolio. Together we provide a unique competitive advantage to our customers, accelerating their digitalization transformation, especially in the field of smart data and digital services.
The Global Siemens Alliance team is an international team that is looking for a determined, motivated and ambitious intern(s) to support Alliance team from Germany (Munich) headquarter.
During the internship you will broaden your knowledge of the IT market and gain insights into the global partnership between Siemens and Atos and its innovative topics. You will also get engaged e.g. in various business and process oriented activities, global fairs, events and workshops. The position has a strong exposure to the Atos Global Top Management.
· Deep diving on the business aspects of ongoing joint investments in areas such as Industry 4.0, Data Analytics and Security to understand how the companies are working together and support our joint collaboration – we welcome your new ideas to create more value out of our multi-million investment fund.
· Support in sales enablement like prepare fairs, events or workshops, and improve the representation of our customer demonstrations of the jointly developed solutions within Atos Business Technology and Innovation Centers – we want you to bring your drive
· In marketing communications including review of presentations, creating new content and improving our internal and external communication – we want you to give a fresh insight on what we can do better.
· Assist in the creation of business status reports to the Executive Committee of Atos – directly reporting to the top management of Atos
· Support additional ad-hoc activities that increase the quality and output of the Alliance team – I do not want you to bring me coffee, I want you to bring me your energy and insight.
· Depending on your interest and experience and current demand within the team, the role might get adjusted and focused.
Are you the ideal candidate?
· You are in the last year of your Bachelor or have started Master, preferably in business studies or similar
· You are available for at least 4-6 months
· You intend to start in October/November 2018 or February/March 2019
· You are business fluent in English. German or French is considered a plus
· You are well experienced in PowerPoint and Excel
· You possess analytical and organizational skills, as well as good numerical understanding
· You are quality orientated, able to cope with time pressure in your tasks, and to work flexible office hours occasionally
· You have great communication skills, also towards management
· You have a passionate, creative, detail-oriented and innovative mindset
Atos offers you
· A dynamic, international environment
· Opportunity to show your initiative and skills
· Opportunity to work with the Atos top-management
· Opportunity to work remotely
· Opportunity to travel
· Flexible working hours
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV and Cover Letterin either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.