Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
In the field of authorization within equensWorldline in our Division Acquiring Products we are delivering our products in continuous integration.
For designing, implementing and maintaining the development environment we are looking for an 'Expert for Development Tools' for the following tasks:
· Coordination of requirements in cooperation with the team manager
· Evaluation of development tools to be used by development team
· Design and Integration of evaluated tools to development environment
· Support and training of developers to use the tools
· Create documentation and user guides for development environment
· University degree (master / bachelor) in computer science or engineering
· Work experience in IT services and software development, preferred in the area of electronic payment
· Applied knowledge and experience in object orientated programming in C++ and Java
· Applied Knowledge and experience with relational databases, SQL and data model development
· Applied knowledge and experience in development and continuous integration tools like Jenkins or gitlab ci
· Analytical procedure and abstraction
· Good to very good knowledge of English
· High motivation and efficiency
· Very good communication skills
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter and credentials in either Word, rtf or text format.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.