Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
As a 'Business Analyst (m/f)' at equensWorldline within the divion Account Payments your responsiblities are:
· You are part of an international team responsible for the strategic implementation (build and run) of a multi service platform
· Your key Responsibilities are:
· end-to-end audit and process management of SEPA-OBeP services
· manage contract execution of customer contracts including SLAs
· ensure compliance with rules and regulation of schema and solution providers
· closed coordination and customer care in day-to-day business
· tracking of incidents and problems
· coordination and project management of setup and release projects for new and existing customers.
· You also support continuous optimization, improvement and evolution of SEPA-OBeP services in close coordination with customers, account management, development and operations
· You have a degree in science, business economics or equivalent
· You have 3-5 years’ experience in large projects in the area of business delivery, contract management or operations, or young professionals
· You also have large experience in dealing with international customers or suppliers
· You hold professional knowledge and experience in some of the following areas: Project Management, IT Service Management (ITIL), Contract Management, Compliance and/or Process Management
· You think and act customer oriented
· You have strong cooperation skills, teamwork ability and willingness to continuous development
· You are a proactive worker with an analytical mind and good organizational management
· You are highly interested to work international with customers and with internal teams
· Language: German (business fluent mandatory), English (fluent or advanced)
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.