Description de l'offre
Join Amazon's advertising team and help us create innovative experiences for millions of Amazon customers across Kindle, Fire tablet, Fire TV, and other devices. At Amazon we put our customer's first in everything we do – including our advertising programs. We are investing heavily in building solutions that enable brands to connect with their customers—programmatically, globally and at scale—where they shop, read, watch videos, and share online.
We are a strategic and well-funded area of growth for Amazon where you'll be involved in all aspects of product development from brainstorming the next innovation to working collaboratively with user research, engineering, product management to bring it to life. You will craft new ad experiences across devices and employ a full range of skills including wire framing, interaction design, prototyping, and visual design.
We are looking for a user experience designer that loves learning, and is passionate about conceiving experiences in the abstract and then driving that vision into solid design deliverables such as complex workflows, wireframes, user interface designs, interaction models, and prototypes. You think first from the customers – both shoppers and advertisers – perspective and set high standards for yourself and the team in developing advertising experiences that delight customers and help advertisers achieve their goals.
You have comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices, with a critical awareness of implications on user-centered design and functionality. You are detail-oriented, comfortable working on highly technical team, skilled in using data to make decisions and able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
You may already know if you're a fit, but perhaps you're worried about technology and experience requirements? Don't be – we're looking for smart, passionate, UX Designers; if you're the right candidate, we're flexible.
· Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities
· Quickly and thoroughly create work flows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features
· Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment
· Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
Please include your online portfolio and process examples in your application to be considered.
· Tablet, TV, Audio or Mobile design experience across multiple formats
· A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results
· Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software or with HTML/CSS
· Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged
· Design acumen demonstrated through design end-to-end product ownership
· Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering (working directly with developers for implementation of designs)