Amazon Advertising's Training and Knowledge Management Program develops curriculum and help content aimed at increasing expertise, strategic insight, and technical know-how for internal service teams at Amazon. We are seeking an experienced, cross-functional program manager to help us develop a scalable learning program that enables our learners worldwide to be more effective in their roles through both online help resources and instructor-led courses. For this role, you must be scrappy yet strategic with a strong background in instructional design and/or technical writing and learning development principles and tools.
This role will require you to balance time between program management, instructional design, and technical writing. As a program manager, you'll own areas of the program to enable scalable learning across the different roles and locales. As a content developer, you'll work with subject matter experts to assess learning needs and objectives to build knowledge articles and instructor-led courses.
The ideal candidate is an independent and curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality technical content, drive complex documentation projects, collaborate with technologists and subject matter experts, and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and a bias toward action.
· Developing frameworks and solutions that can quickly scale for use across the global team and for eventual use by external Advertisers
· Lead projects providing clear timelines throughout, communicating with partners, and selecting appropriate measures for implementation
· Support program strategy for training and knowledge management
· Identify gaps and pain-points in learning and knowledge; gather and analyze data to critically evaluate and improve the user experience, assess global impact, and recommend solutions.
· Drive the development of and produce documentation (knowledge articles, FAQs, scripts, videos) for internal support teams worldwide.
· Manage the development of instructional courses and materials (tutorials, digital interactives, user guides, facilitator guides, tests, etc.).
· Direct and guide learning design for internal and/or external subject matter experts enlisted to produce and publish technical content.
· Conduct peer edits for grammar, style, and overall writing improvement within the team.