Description de l'offre
Interested in creating systems and services that bring the power of Machine Learning (ML) to new application fields? With products such as Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Rekognition and Amazon Sagemaker, we are setting the standard for high-performance, easy-to-use and cost-effective ML services. Our team expands this portfolio to new applications and industries.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying distributed machine learning systems and large-scale solutions for our world-wide customer base. In this, you will collaborate closely with a team of ML scientists to influence our overall strategy and the team's road map. A successful candidate will have an established background in engineering distributed software systems, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
· BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
· 3+ years of industry experience
· Strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language (such as C++, C#, Java, etc.)
· Mastery of the tools of the trade, including experience with Linux, SDEs, modern programming languages and open-source technologies
· Experience in design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts