Are you passionate about cloud computing with a special focus on information security? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Principal Security Solutions Architect to work with our customers and other AWS teams to craft cloud-based solutions.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, solutions architecture and product teams to develop the internal expertise needed to drive this exciting area forward.
· Work with AWS customers to convey cloud computing security and risk management best practices
· Work with other teams within AWS to drive customer success
· Develop technical content, such as white papers and reference architectures, that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying secure cloud-based solutions
· Assess security-related knowledge across AWS sales and solutions architecture teams and develop plans to address gaps
· Represent AWS at trade events by delivering presentations and lectures
· Work with industry groups to influence information security trends in cloud computing