Description de l'offre
Hey – there is a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible.fr, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible France is looking for an Original Content Spiecialist France (m/f) who will be responsible for the creation of Audible's French own audio drama productions. The Original Content Manager will be a key contributor to the development of the French audio catalogue and report into the French Content Lead.
· Ideate and identify lead projects for Audible's French drama play program (e.g. original audio series, dramatization etc.), based on market analysis and entertainment trends.
· Work as editor on original programs (e.g. story development for audio, script revisions and approvals, inclusion of customer feedback on previous episodes, etc.)
· Build and maintain a broad network of creatives/writers for our original titles, including regular business trips to France.
· Handle the business affairs ensuring licenses and contracts are in place with content creators (e.g. authors, agents, publishers, studios, music licensing, etc.)
· Maintain release plans in coordination with the wider Audible French team (e.g. marketing, audio ingestion, merchandizing, PR, etc.)
· Own and control the production budgets (e.g. writing fees, production fees, music fees, etc.)
· Manage the coordination with the French production team (schedules, assets, casting, metadata)
· Coordinate with Audible EU and global Original teams ensuring collaboration and best-practice exchange.
· You have strong project management skills
· You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Media Entertainment focused on the French market (audiovisual, broadcasting or spoken word audio).
· You have experience in the fields of editorial program development and licensing & rights.
· You are an independent, entrepreneurial, passionate self-starter with a focus on delivery of excellence, are highly organized, details matter to you, and you enjoy working in cross-functional & international teams under aggressive deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills enable you to make excellent business decisions in a creative environment.
· Your excellent verbal and written French and English communication skills are shaped by international experience and a broad interest of popular culture across all media types.
· Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.