Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible's content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a customer focused and experienced Office Management Coordinator (m/f). We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and positive person interested in joining a fast-paced company. In this role, you will be in helping Audible to be a great place to work by supporting your colleagues with postal service, catering, administrative work, office management related topics and more. Together with your Office Team, you will also greet all guests, visitors, and clients and ensure that everyone feels welcome.
This role is initially open through a 13-months contract.
· Supporting facilities: coordinate repair and maintenance contractors and suppliers; first point of contact for external cleaning- and security team members
· Documenting and registration of floorplans, office calendars, access management, security
· Ordering office supplies, beverages, fruits, flowers, catering and more
· Organizing and processing postal mail, courier deliveries
· Assist in the onboarding process for new hires and support HR in various projects
· Handling petty cash, invoice handling
· Be the smiling face that greets and directs all people who visit the office and act as a hub of information for your co-workers.