Description de l'offre
Amazon Media Group (AMG) is looking for a motivated, analytical, self-starter to help pave the path for the next generation of insights and advertising products.
You will take consumer insights, advertising effectiveness knowledge and business information needs of our advertising clients to envision new advertising products and tools. You will facilitate innovation on behalf of our customers through prototyping and delivering fully functional proof of concepts (POCs). You will partner with our engineering and platform teams to develop and scale successful POCs.
This role requires strong hands-on skills in terms of effectively working with data and coding. However, the ideal candidate will also bring strong interpersonal and communication skills as the incumbent is expected to directly engage with advertising clients to validate the need and impact of prototypes, as well as to generally stay connected to insights needs of account teams and advertisers.
This is a truly exciting and versatile position in that it allows you to apply and develop your hands-on data modelling and coding skills, to directly engage with stakeholders at major brands while at the same time offering opportunities to work with engineering teams to scale successful innovations.
· Create new analytical products from conception to prototyping. Scale the product through to production
· Leverage Amazon's data to conduct research on consumer behaviour (in the context of media planning). Make findings available via publishing learning white papers
· Communicate with clients to understand their needs
· Represent the "voice of the customer", identify repeatable solutions that can be built to scale to serve more advertisers. Act as a liaison to product teams to help productize these solutions
· Work closely with the Engineering team
· Advocate and educate clients and internal teams on Amazon's ad platform products
· Work closely with sales, retail and account management to make data-driven decisions around media planning and strategy
· Utilize Amazon's marketing measurement and data platforms to help our advertisers understand the impact of their marketing investments with Amazon
· A bachelor's degree is required, preferably in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
· Able to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills, especially applied to marketing analysis
· 3+ years of SQL experience
· 2+ years in predictive modeling
· Advanced Computer literacy. Hands-on experience in Python, R and ETL
· 4+ years experience in data mining and statistical analyses
· Strong oral and written communication skills are critical
· Strong problem solving ability, task prioritization and ownership